Valley View Casino Center is committed to developing a diverse workforce marketplace that opens the door to opportunity and unleashes the possibilities within each and every employee. We believe a diverse workforce is not merely an advantage; it is absolutely mandatory for a company to be successful in today’s business climate.
Part-time Security Officers – The Part Time Security Officer is responsible for overseeing the safety and security of Valley View Casino Center patrons, employees, and assets. Guard Card required.
VIP Ambassador – As a member of the Marketing team, your role will be greeting VIP guests of Valley View Casino Center. Focusing primarily on the GMC Denali PIT, a premium seating area, the candidate will ensure VIP guests are seated properly and enjoy their entertainment experience. The VIP Ambassador will strive to enhance the guest experience through gracious, enthusiastic and personalized service.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess inherent customer service skills, a passion for customer care, and a commitment to proactive service. Members of this team will operate in a highly collaborative way and will deliver on service standards. Candidates should have sharply honed interpersonal skills.
This position is Part Time in support of live entertainment and sporting events occurring sporadically in the evening at Valley View Casino Center. A perfect opportunity for college students, those looking for a second job or flexible, evening hours.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Greets guests in the venue
- Handles guest inquiries in a calm, professional and prudent manner
- Maintains close ties with customers to engender loyalty
- Anticipates, responds to and consistently meets or exceeds the needs of guests
- Gives consistent, polite, timely, and accurate information and service to all guests; taking the initiative to find the answer when unsure
- Customer service experience is highly preferred
- Ability to think independently in making decisions to maximize customer service experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and analytical skills required
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must present a well-groomed professional appearance
- Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues
- Bilingual in Spanish a bonus
EOE/M/F/D/V Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Diego the Mascot – Diego attends various sporting events and concerts, and occasionally outside community events, and interacts with the public. Diego is a super cool surfer dude, who acts as the arena’s official mascot and guest ambassador.
This exciting position will offer the selected individual/s the opportunity to experience the live entertainment and sports industries by executing grassroots marketing initiatives. This Diego performer requires a friendly, pro-active attitude. We want you to have fun with it!
In order to make as many appearances as possible, it is important that alternate mascots be available. Applicants should have a positive reputation with children. Anyone performing as a mascot will have to adhere to guidelines put forth by arena management to ensure the consistent perception of each mascot. Schedule is very flexible and includes evenings and holidays. Previous mascot experience preferred with a short video clip of your performance skills.