Valley View Casino Center is committed to developing a diverse workforce marketplace that opens the door to opportunity and unleashes the possibilities within each and every employee. We believe a diverse workforce is not merely an advantage; it is absolutely mandatory for a company to be successful in today’s business climate.
Part-time Security Officers – The Part Time Security Officer is responsible for overseeing the safety and security of Valley View Casino Center patrons, employees, and assets. Guard Card required.
Part-time Marketing Administrative Assistant – The Part-Time Marketing Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the marketing department by performing general administrative tasks, special event support, general guest service support and other tasks as assigned by Marketing Director and Marketing Manager.
- Responsible for general office administration duties including: updating spreadsheets, group emails to members, maintaining VIP lists, organizing event files, running errands, saving digital files including event posters, photos and event lists.
- Assist with sponsor and member fulfillment and invoicing
- Assist with collecting invoices and other documentation for show settlements.
- Assist with marketing promotions, work concerts and sporting events, troubleshoot at events and maintain vendor relationships.
- Work to create new and innovative ways for artist to interact with fans and implement grass roots efforts to promote shows.
- Assist management in researching different social media influencers, different media outlets, and assist with pitching.
- Ability to learn social media management tools including Hootsuite, Sprinklr etc.
- Support marketing director and manager in organizing various projects
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- Years of related work experience: 1-2
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience writing copy
- Proficient in MS Office and various social media platforms
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Knowledge of music industry preferred
- Proficiency in Powerpoint, Photoshop and other design tools preferred, but not required
Part-time VIP Ambassador – The Part-time VIP Ambassador’s primary responsibility is to ensure that VVCC sponsors and members have an excellent experience at every event. VIP Ambassadors are expected to be personable and professional at all times, answer general questions, and assist guests to the best of their ability.
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome using a positive and clear speaking voice
- Guide VIP Guests to VIP club and to seats during shows/games
- Actively promotes the experience of Valley View Casino Center’s events and services
- Answer inquiries, offers suggestions, and provides information pertaining to Valley View Casino Center and the various locations within the Arena
- Provide an unsurpassed level of service to our VIP guests
- Develop and maintain relationships VIP guests throughout the event, ensure guests are enjoying the event
- Assist Lounge Supervisor and staff in maintaining a neat and organized VIP club area
- A minimum education level of High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 0 to 1 years of related work experience
- Ability to learn all required business system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Must be proactive in providing exceptional customer services
- Must be able to work in a team environment and interact with multiple departments.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to act and think quick