Safety & Security Policies
The Valley View Casino Center is a public facility that hosts a diverse population of local residents and visitors for a variety of events, including concerts, family shows, sporting events, corporate rentals and other events. The Valley View Casino Center takes pride in providing a clean, safe environment for our neighbors to enjoy their favorite form of entertainment. Public safety is absolutely priority number one at the Valley View Casino Center and we rely on the cooperation and the good judgment of every person who enters the facility to ensure this level of safety.
Due to increased security measures and traffic, expect delays when entering the parking lot and the facility. Be sure to arrive at least one hour prior to events.
The following items are NOT allowed in the Valley View Casino Center under any circumstances:
- Weapons, pepper spray/mace, flares or fireworks
- Food, beverage, liquid containers, alcohol, cans, bottles, flasks, coolers or water bottles
- Laser pens/pointers, flashlights, glow products (including but not limited to sticks, necklaces and bracelets) or laptop/tablet computers
- Noise making devices: Air horns, drums or whistles
- Bags (backpacks, large bags, suitcases, luggage): May NOT be larger than 14" by 14"
- Signs/Flags/Banners/Posters: May NOT be larger than 11" by 17" nor attached to a pole/stick
- Wallet chains or studded belts/bracelets
- Pamphlets or product samples
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, helmets or chairs
- Balloons, permanent markers or spray paint
- Drugs or illegal substances
- Video or audio recording devices of any kind
- Any item that may be deemed potentially harmful
Camera Policy: Point and shoot cameras are permitted provided they are non-professional, intended for personal use and have a non-detachable lens less than three inches in length. No video cameras are permitted. No flashes are permitted at any time. POLICY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE PER EVENT.
Alcohol Policy: No outside alcohol is permitted in the venue. Consumption of alcohol in the parking lot is prohibited.
The Valley View Casino Center reserves the right to search bags, backpacks, purses and persons to ensure public safety. All of the above items will not be allowed into the venue. People attempting to bring in items listed above will be asked to return them to their vehicle and delay their entrance into the venue.
California law prohibits smoking in public assembly facilities. Smoking is allowed in designated areas located outside select entrances to the facility. Please check with a Valley View Casino Center usher or security personnel for exact locations.
Acceptable Forms of ID
The Valley View Casino Center accepts the following forms of identification where alcohol is served:
- Valid driver's license from any of the 50 states
- Valid ID card from the state of California only
- Valid Military ID with photo
- Valid passport with photo
Alcoholic beverages can only be purchased and consumed by persons 21 years of age and older with proper government-issued photo identification.